Monday, January 10, 2011

Horse Outside

Quick edit here to say: 

  • So sorry I chose blogger.  I'm really sorry to everyone who struggles to leave a comment, it's ridiculous.  I didn't know the comment thingy had changed so much when I started this blog.  Next time, I'm picking Wordpress.
  • Thanks for the comments on the whole courage to be crap thing.  It's always a little reassuring when people get what you mean.  :)
  • I am currently overwhelmed by new blogs, blog posts and comments.  If the world could stop blogging long enough for me to catch up, that would be ah-may-zang.
  • The kids are back in school, the kids are back in school, the kids are back in schoo-oo-oo-ool.
***

He finally did it.  My OH has been pestering me with this song for weeks now and it's finally stuck in my head.  I wake up singing it, I fall asleep singing it, I'll go insane singing it. 

This was number 2 in the Irish charts by the way.  *Shakes head*

Unsuitable for work!  All I have to say is - Giddy up now, baby.


2 comments:

  1. Aw, I don't mind blogger at all! But I guess I'm partial cos that's who I started with.
    It's so great to have lots of people doing ROW80 at the same time; it gives me more motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started with blogger too but it used to be a lot easier for people to comment. Or I'm just doing something wrong. :D

    I agree it's great to have a big gang of us taking part, definitely more fun than going it alone.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to have your say.