Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm Reading . . .

First go check out Amanda Hocking's epic post on how she got to this point.  Worth reading.  I hope there are more of these success stories to come.

Moving on.  I've been having a lot of trouble enjoying books lately so it was a huge relief to actually manage to finish one or two.  I've had lots of books waiting to be read but I couldn't get into anything so haven't posted what I've been reading for ages.  This has not helped my TBR pile.

Anyway, this week I am reading . . .

My Blood Approves
Portal

Glimpse - I enjoyed this one.  Not at all what I expected and by that I mean I couldn't predict what was going to happen.

Next up on my e-reader are:

Hush Money
Forsaken by Shadow

As always, recommendations are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Cheers, Claire. Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the mention. :)
    I have read and liked all the other books you listed, except Portal, which I'm sure I will like when I read it! It's in my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. I don't feel like I should be reviewing so I like to link to the books I've finished/am reading/about to read instead even if they weren't for me.

    I really did enjoy yours so thank you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to have your say.