Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Advertise Your Books (and What I've Been Reading)

Another two useful links today.  Books on the Knob is another book review site accepting ebooks and indie authors.  A brand new site has been set up to advertise urban fantasy and paranormal type books.  They accept young adult versions.  Indie Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance are looking for book reviewers and bloggers to help make this site a success.  ETA: Just spotted this link on Kindleboards for a site called Blazing Trailers.  They advertise book trailers if that's your thing.

I haven't been reading much since I had the baby, I can't concentrate on anything for long but the following are some books I read before her arrival.  Not sure what I'm going to read next, way too many choices out there right now.  Recommendations please!  I started rereading a Charlaine Harris Southern Vampire book while I was in hospital but still haven't finished it.  I had forgotten how meh I was about it in the first place.  Anyway, the last bunch of books I read are:

A Peculiar Collection
Coombe's Wood (set this aside before but gave it another try after reading the short story collection above by the same author and really liked it.)
The Lake & Other Stories
Waiting for Spring (have to mention: this one never appealed to me by description but I really, really enjoyed it.)
Last Days and Times
Bobby's Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to have your say.