Saturday, March 13, 2010

Oh, The Randomness!

Time for some random items. First off, if you like cakes then become a fan of this facebook page, Anyone for Cake? This girl has some talent. She's based in Galway and all I am doing is thinking about things I could be doing that might require a cupcake or 40. If I ever come into a lot of money this lady is going to be very busy.

Next up are two pieces of writing that I have read and particularly enjoyed this week. One is Scratch by Jeremy C. Shipp. The other one is The Cutting Goodbye by Lark Neville. Not sure how I came across either of them but I thoroughly enjoyed them for completely different reasons.

Also, it's the last day of Read an Ebook Week. It's Saturday afternoon here so I can not be arsed figuring out time differences but I'm pretty sure it's over in the morning for me so still plenty of time for some more downloads if you haven't gotten stuck in already. I now have a huge reading list because of Smashwords. First on my list is Xenolith by A. Sparrow. I find the blurb intriguing and the writer has constantly worked on improving the story if their posts around various boards are anything to go by. Oh and if you haven't already, take a quick looky at a free short story I have up there, The Old Kind. Please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to have your say.