Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Faerie Tale On The Way

I had another post planned for today (maybe later) but I had to dedicate a wee waffle to something I'm excited about. As well as re-writing a novel, I've been working on something a little new. What started off as a bit of flash fiction scribbled down in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep has developed into something a little bigger. It's basically a collection of short stories involving one specific night, each story telling a different character's involvement and point of view. It should be ready either this weekend or the next unless I decide to expand it further but keep an eye out either way.

I should mention that my new shiny is pure fantasy - an evening at a festival of sorts hosted by the Irish fey. A human girl finds herself in the midst of another world, trying to avoid the attention of two warring Queens whilst attempts are made to break a fragile peace treaty. Okay, I have to work on the blurb quite a bit! But I really enjoyed writing this so I'm hoping someone out there will enjoy reading it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to have your say.