Tuesday, November 2, 2010

NaNoWriMo - Day One

It's just midnight here, marking the end of day one of NaNoWriMo.  I started late but managed to hit the daily target and then some.  I had hoped to hit at least 4k but I slacked off.  I got some editing done though.  I've already started spending less time online which is good because I've been wasting so much time lately.  But that's what NaNo is great for, getting you focused and into a writing routine - something I've been seriously lacking.

In Other News:

My two eldest kids went trick or treating last night and brought home two full bags of goodies each.  Pink Witch is not sharing with anyone.  Darth Vader lost a tooth while making the rounds (Awwww) - it's only the second tooth loss in our little family so still a big deal.

Lots of people are having success on PubIt (what were they thinking with that name!) but they still aren't allowing us poor peoples with no US bank account and credit card.  >:(

I've applied for a letter on headed paper from Smashwords which will allow me to take the first step on the long arse road towards getting a US tax number.  It might not be worth it, the process is actually longer and more costly than I previously thought.  Still doing it though.  :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to have your say.