Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NaNoWriMo Day 2: Any Beta Readers Out There?

End of Day 2 and current word count is . . . over 5k.  I've actually gotten a lot done today but not all that much in the way of NaNo writing.  I'm still doing okay time wise but I'm starting to think the story won't make it to 50,000 words.  It seems to be sprinting along.  

By the way, if anyone can beta read a (paranormal) novella for me this month *looks hopeful* then send me an email.  I'm kind of in a hurry on it, it is still rough, 40k words and there are (so not sexy) vampires in it. 

I'm not going to get much reading done this month.  I should have kept all of the short stories I read in October for NaNo breaks.

Recent reads include:

Space Junque
Dating my Vibrator
Glimmer
Day of Sacrifice
Lessons (& Other Morbid Drabbles)
Down the Drain
Not What She Seems
Closing My Eyes Helps Me See Clearly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to have your say.